6 Reasons Why Nurseries Are A Good Idea
June 27, 2016
Professional, Caring Nurseries for Babies & Children at Oldham, Rochdale, Newhey, Milnrow & Royton
Welcome to our lovely new mobile friendly website redesign created for us by Autus Web Design and Marketing. Here you can find out all about what we do using any digital device of your choice, wherever you happen to be. We have five nurseries in and around Rochdale and Oldham, catering to and caring for little ones from birth to toddlers and pre school children. We hope you like our website as much as you do our nurseries, and visit frequently.
Of course we think nurseries are important, especially Channings! But we aren’t alone, organisations such as Save the Children agree that high quality nurseries are a key element in preparing youngsters for future academic, emotional, and social success.
Nursery children must have adequate stimulation for their brains to develop key skills including educational play and communication. Young children’s brains are like sponges soaking up information at an incredible rate. For most children, nursery is a new experience providing a structured setting comprising of teachers and other children. They can learn about sharing, participating, using their initiative and following instructions.
- A good nursery is committed to delivering, through play and activity, all aspects of child development including social, emotional, cognitive, and physical abilities.
- Children will learn easier in an environment where they feel safe and cared for, and a carefully chosen nursery will fulfil these needs.
- The ability to mix and get along with others is a significant part of growing up, they will also pick up skills such as decision making and emotional self control.
- Physical play is a large part of the daily schedule at nurseries, with a range of activities that help to develop muscle control, balance and coordination.
- While in the nursery children can engage in messy play, informative fun without many of the constraints of being at home such as possible damage to carpets etc.
- Personality and character is formed when there is a healthy balance between home and nursery, children experience feeling more independent.
All of the staff at our five nurseries are committed to providing the highest standards of care for your little ones, while allowing them to develop as individuals. We love our work, and are extremely proud of our reputation for producing happy smiling faces. Call us on 01706 841949